Sorry this didn’t get posted sooner. WordPress was having issues
~ I can’t believe it’s the 200th episode already.
~ I want to strangle Jennifer. Seriously get over it already. We’re sick of you complaining
~ I heart group numbers. I think it’s funny out of that group only Louis and Jonathan were on the first season
– Rick and Cheryl
– Bristol and Mark
– Kyle and Lacey
– Kurt and Ana
– Jennifer and Derek
– Brandy and Maks
Ok so they picked but interesting…
First up Team Kristi
– Nice county Cheryl
– Bristol’s counting too
– Ohh Bristol lost it a bit
– Nice trying by Rick!
– A little early there by Bristol but good trying. No hip action though
– Good New Yorker
– Kyle’s leaning over her again!
– Good New Yorkers from Kyle!
– Pretty syncho
– Mark’s end stuff looks weird compared to the simplicity of the others
– Good routine
Len: Tough week for everybody. Got quite a bite
Bruno: Very Michael Jackson inspired. Rick kept up well. Bristol messed up but did a good job
Carrie Ann: Very in synch. Loved it!
Score: 8, 8, 8 = 24
– Oh grow up Jennifer
– Derek out of synch
– The syncho isn’t good
– What’s with Jennifer’s pants different than the other two?
– Kurt has no hip action
– Brandy needs to finish her lines but so far she’s the best
– Stumble there by Jennifer
– Better synchro here at the end
– Jennifer apparently can’t shimmy
Len: Formation was tight. All upped their game
Bruno: Cha Cha had flavor. Let less. Brandi had good hips
Carrie Ann: Very tight, crisp. Didn’t dumb the routine
Score: 9, 9, 9 = 27
~ Mel should have won!
Kyle and Lacey
– Thank you for wearing a shirt
– Posture is better
– Really trying on the Spanish lines
– Posture is suffering at times
– Those footwork moves are ugly
– Different ending…
Len: Best dance.
Mel: That was amazing. Stance was amazing. Was very sexy
Bruno: Had attack and energy. Gotta keep the shoulders down.
Carrie Ann: That was a hard number. Had own power and strength
Score: 10, 9, 8, 8 = 35 + 59/70
Kurt and Anna
– Get into hold
– Almost missed that slide
– Posture is better
– Good flicks
– It’s kind of sloppy
– It’s not crisp and sharp as a tango should be
– Love the ending though. Better than Cheryl’s!
Bruno: Mission accomplished. Stronger, more confidant. Needs to work on posture
Len: Come back stronger. Sharp, drama. Have to difference between flexed and bent knees and hold needs work
Carrie Ann: Brought his own character. Made it suit him. Work on posture
Emmitt: Looks dapper. Technique was excellent.
Score: 10, 8, 8, 8 = 34 + 61/70
Bristol and Mark
– Her shoulders are supper hi
– No rise and fall
– Good finish on her lines
– It was okay…
Carrie Ann: Something so poetic. Still detached though
Kelly: Did fantastic
Len: enjoyed it. Lack a little bit of chemistry. Good footwork
Bruno: Move well and natural mover. Did content well. Needs to connect more.
Score: 9, 8, 8, 8 = 33 + 57/70
Rick and Cheryl
– I think he’s channel Aaron Carter
– Posture is decent
– Good step slides
– Hold could be a little stiffer
– Missed that Charleston section altogether
– Good single Charleston
– Don’t drop your partner!
– Not a fan of the whole kissing
Len: Enjoyed it. Came out full throttle. It was slick and quick. It was good
Bruno: Very fast. Did best performance. Channeling the mask
Helio: Put a lot of performance into the dance
Carrie Ann: By far your best performance.
Score: 10, 9, 9, 9 = 37 + 61/70
Brandy and Maks
– Needs to point her toes!
– Posture is good!
– Good character
– Good synch!
– Good rise and fall
– Wow… very good!
Bruno: that was a foxtrot that was sexy
Gilles: Very sexy. Felt Goosebumps. Was unreal
Carrie Anne: Transitions between character and hold was good
Len: Most fantastic foxtrot!
Score: 9, 9, 10, 9 = 37 + 64/70 WTF seriously that deserved 10s
Jennifer and Derek
– I have absolutely no sympathy for her. She signed up to do a DANCE competition. Quit complaining and grow a pair
– Very nice slide
– Very sharp
– Nice fan steps
– That attitude turn was horrible
– Good ending
– Okay dance, wasn’t great.
Carrie Ann: Good dance
Len: Vented frustration in the tango. Had passion and attack
Drew: Musicality was amazing. Lines was beautiful
Bruno: “phoenix rising from her own ashes”
Score: 10, 9, 9, 9, = 36 +64/70
I’m really annoyed at who went home this week. Seriously come on.