~ They can’t even use Mike’s real name? He can’t even trade mark his name anyway!! Good grief!
Audrina and Tony
– I feel so bad that they have to be the first out
– Risky by having her doing solo work!
– Needs to move her hips a bit more
– Good walks
– Good New Yorker
– Good character
– Point those toes!
– You could kind of see her counting a bit
Len: “Clenched buttocks?” Danced with confidence, Good technique, needs to be more feisty
Bruno: Got everything but needs to push it. Sexier, sharper and hold performance all the way through
Carrie Ann: Gave kudos for starting with a solo. Needs a little more consecutiveness with face and body
Score: 6, 7, 6 = 19… it wasn’t a 6….
Kurt and Anna
– Posture is decent for the first week but needs to get better
– Needs to finish his lines
– Has the feel for the music
– Oh good grief. That totally ruined the ending
Bruno: Thinks he’s a natural. He smiled. Sees potential
Carrie Ann: Sees potential
Len: Didn’t like it. Needs grace and elegance. Needs work
Score: 7, 5, 7. Did not deserve 7s. Audrina’s was better
~I wish they would let Len speak and have his opinion. It drives me nuts that the other two get to say what they want but Len can’t.
~ UG Those tears were not for Patrick. Are you kidding ABC! Do your research and realize that she and Patrick did not get along!
~ I totally think the audience should have to be quiet or at least not boo. I know they’re told to but it drives me nuts
Kyle and Lacey
– He’s trying..
– Needs hip movement
– Got the spirit of the Cha Cha
– I think he’s got more potential than Kurt Warner
– That was much better than Kurt Warner’s… That was really good for being week one!
Carrie Ann: Loved it!
Len: Loved It! didn’t like the beginning but once they got going, it was good. Keep the energy up!
Bruno: Liked it. Could watch it over and over again
Score: 8, 7, 8 = 23 Well deserved!
Rick and Cheryl
– Poor Cheryl
– This is a slow VW
– The height just looks awkward
– Good finished lines for week one
– A little pigeoned toe’s
– Decent posture
– Decent dance for week one, better than Kurt Warners
Len: Didn’t think the height mattered, Had good posture, was smooth
Bruno: Can’t wait to see next week
Carrie Ann: Posture was good, hit good lines. Good Expression
Score: 8, 7, 7 = 22
Margaret and Louis
– Hate her dress…
– Looks like she’s constipated
– She screwed up the choreography (which apparently was on purposed)
– Way to ruin a good song
– They are trying to be funny because she’s “funny” and it just does not work
Bruno: What the Hell was that was right! The dance didn’t work. You pushed it too far too soon
Carrie Ann: Could be a lady. Took away from the dance. Would have rather see to just express
Len: The VW is inappropriate to bring that stuff.
Score: 5, 5, 5 = 15
Brandy and Maks
– Already I can see she’s going to have problems with her feet
– Good finishing of lines
– Point the toes!
– Good hold
– Not enough in hold
– Good control
– Good first week dance
Carrie Ann: Very Beautiful. Obvious performing. Needs to soften lines
Len: Made a good impression. “That was fabulous”
Bruno: Very sweeping but had a spark in next week
Score: 7, 8, 8 = 23 Good
Bristol and Mark
– It shouldn’t be about your mom!
– At least she can point her toes
– Needs to move her hips more
– Very hesitant
– She’s trying…
Len: Very acceptable for week one. Got through the routine. Needs to loosen up
Bruno: Learned how to stretch her knee. Work on the performance aspect
Carrie Ann: Good legs. Could move her body…
Score: 6, 6, 6 = 18
Florence and Corky
– I don’t get it… it’s like they’re not really trying
– Florence does have great legs for her age
– It’s almost like Clois all over again
Bruno: Still has “it”… Looked a little bit insecure about steps. Work on the technique
Carrie Ann: Eyes are bright. Looked a little lost
Len: Was entertaining…
Score: 6, 6, 6 = 18 um… no
Michael and Chelsie
– Good posture for week one
– Good finish on the lines
– Mis-stepped a little
– Decent for week I guess
Carrie Ann: too generous in letting Chelsie lead… Needs to smile
Len: Has musicality. Lift and tuck.
Bruno: Gets very tight and needs to relax.
Score: 6, 5, 5 = 16
Mike and Karina
– He’s pigeoned toed
– He’s trying… maybe if he had more rehearsal time
– Needs more hip movement
– Totally not being the frame to show off Karina
– Needs more basic steps
Len: Has got potential, just under-rehearsed. Got the Guns but not the ammunition
Bruno: May have it. Got to apply him. Has to take it seriously
Carrie Ann: Has something there. Gotta get rid of the 80s
Score: 5, 6, 5 = 15
Jennifer and Derek
– Needs to finish her hands
– Decent posture
– Needs to point the toes
– It was decent for week one
Bruno: Thinks Patrick would have loved it…
Carrie Ann: “something very profound”
Len: Dance suited you. Very lyrical. Waiting for next week
Score: 8, 8, 8 = 24
David and Kym
– Posture needs work
– Needs to work on his hip movements
– Needs to finish his movements
– He’s trying…
– That was interesting…
Carrie Ann: Reminds her of Jerry Spring/Donny Osmond offspring… interesting…
Len: It’s never too early to panic. It was entertaining. Up Technique. Improve posture
Bruno: It was madness. There was no timing and no dance
Score: 5, 5, 5 = 15
~ I’m actually glad for Audrina’s scores because it means she’s not peaking early like I think some might be.