– Shogun II (music)
– Okay twizzles, her free leg could be a little bit higher
– Interesting curve lift, followed by a rotational lift that had a nice haircutter position
– Okay step sequence, could use a little more deepening of the knees
– Like the straight-line lift, Chris on foot. Interesting entry into it.
– Nice combination pair spin
– I don’t know, something about this music just doesn’t pull at me
– Good speed in this second half. Nice rotational lift
– Their last lift was okay, nothing special for me
– Score: 76.34
– Romeo and Juliet (Music)
– LOVE her dress
– AWWW Josh Groban! Anybody who skates to Josh Groban gets plus marks from me :D
– Nice straight line lift into rotational lift, very nice, transitions
– Nice straight line step sequence directly into twizzles… out of sync on the second ones, back on the third
– Interesting pair spin.
– It’s very interesting they’re using the Prokiev Romeo and Juliet
– Gorgeous circular step sequence
– LOVE this straight-line lift with her on his boot. Great timing to the music
– A little slow on that rotational last lift.
– Thoroughly enjoyed that program!
– Score: 81.25
– Swan Lake (music)
– At least the Russian crowd appreciates ballet and culture
– WOA that’s a very interesting straight-line lift with her on his stomach basically
– Directly into a rotational lift
– Another straight-line lift him on his knee
– Very pretty step sequence, not as deep as I’d like to see
– Wow again some unusual position in that lift
– Lovely pair spin. I really enjoy the whole she’s in a charlotte position under him
– Good twizzles, he struggling just a bit.
– Nice straight-line step sequence in hold. I would like to see them a bit closer together
– Amazing character portrayal in that final lift. Good skate for them!
– Score: 103.48 (1.00 deduction)
– Petit adagio (music)
– Speed into their first lift was good but had a bit hesitation to the straight-line lift him on one leg
– Close your mouth please Tessa… the one of the things I dislike about this pair
– Nice circular press lift
– He almost missed his foot on the twizzles have shaken off the problems in the short dance
– Traveling a bit in their pair spin
– An amazing haircutter position on the rotational lift
– Not a fan of those positions on the rotational lift
– I don’t know something about this program again doesn’t do it for me…I think I have a hard time with random classical pieces in ice dance
– Nice circular lift her on his leg
– UG boring ending
– Score: 107.56
– YEA BACK TO THE TEAL DRESS!!
– Scheherazade (music)
– LOVE that shoot the duck into the lift. Just awesome!
– Gorgeous circular step sequence. Edges rock
– Love this handstand straight-line lift
– And split rotational lift!
– I can’t even not love this program.
– Good centering on the pair spin
– A touch out of synch on the twizzles but doesn’t affect them
– This definitely isn’t my favorite program of theirs but it’s so amazing!
– Great straight-line step sequence
– Last rotational lift
– Into a circular lift
– Score: 114.34 (personal best)
– Kind of annoyed of having the last program if the standings aren’t going to change
– Enjoyed it but scoring needs to be changed because of that.
– Someone mentioned on twitter to keep it as an event for FS but put it AFTER the individual events