- Shogun II (music)
- Okay twizzles, her free leg could be a little bit higher
- Interesting curve lift, followed by a rotational lift that had a nice haircutter position
- Okay step sequence, could use a little more deepening of the knees
- Like the straight-line lift, Chris on foot. Interesting entry into it.
- Nice combination pair spin
- I don’t know, something about this music just doesn’t pull at me
- Good speed in this second half. Nice rotational lift
- Their last lift was okay, nothing special for me
- Score: 76.34
- Romeo and Juliet (Music)
- LOVE her dress
- AWWW Josh Groban! Anybody who skates to Josh Groban gets plus marks from me :D
- Nice straight line lift into rotational lift, very nice, transitions
- Nice straight line step sequence directly into twizzles… out of sync on the second ones, back on the third
- Interesting pair spin.
- It’s very interesting they’re using the Prokiev Romeo and Juliet
- Gorgeous circular step sequence
- LOVE this straight-line lift with her on his boot. Great timing to the music
- A little slow on that rotational last lift.
- Thoroughly enjoyed that program!
- Score: 81.25
- Swan Lake (music)
- At least the Russian crowd appreciates ballet and culture
- WOA that’s a very interesting straight-line lift with her on his stomach basically
- Directly into a rotational lift
- Another straight-line lift him on his knee
- Very pretty step sequence, not as deep as I’d like to see
- Wow again some unusual position in that lift
- Lovely pair spin. I really enjoy the whole she’s in a charlotte position under him
- Good twizzles, he struggling just a bit.
- Nice straight-line step sequence in hold. I would like to see them a bit closer together
- Amazing character portrayal in that final lift. Good skate for them!
- Score: 103.48 (1.00 deduction)
- Petit adagio (music)
- Speed into their first lift was good but had a bit hesitation to the straight-line lift him on one leg
- Close your mouth please Tessa… the one of the things I dislike about this pair
- Nice circular press lift
- He almost missed his foot on the twizzles have shaken off the problems in the short dance
- Traveling a bit in their pair spin
- An amazing haircutter position on the rotational lift
- Not a fan of those positions on the rotational lift
- I don’t know something about this program again doesn’t do it for me…I think I have a hard time with random classical pieces in ice dance
- Nice circular lift her on his leg
- UG boring ending
- Score: 107.56
- YEA BACK TO THE TEAL DRESS!!
- Scheherazade (music)
- LOVE that shoot the duck into the lift. Just awesome!
- Gorgeous circular step sequence. Edges rock
- Love this handstand straight-line lift
- And split rotational lift!
- I can’t even not love this program.
- Good centering on the pair spin
- A touch out of synch on the twizzles but doesn’t affect them
- This definitely isn’t my favorite program of theirs but it’s so amazing!
- Great straight-line step sequence
- Last rotational lift
- Into a circular lift
- Score: 114.34 (personal best)
- Kind of annoyed of having the last program if the standings aren’t going to change
- Enjoyed it but scoring needs to be changed because of that.
- Someone mentioned on twitter to keep it as an event for FS but put it AFTER the individual events